Who Live Like Animal???
have you ever had a chat with American or British people? What is their idea about your country? positive or negative?
Today, as I am looking at different weblogs I found a Great article about this matter. It's the story of one of my friends chatting with an American guy who has an absolutely unfair outlook on Iran and Iranian people.
We try to prove him that your words shouldn't be always true and you can't judge everything when you don't know them truly. In this group work we need your suggestion as a member of this group. I eagerly want to know your idea and I'm waiting to read your comments
I really suggest you to read it and DON'T MISS IT:
here is the link remember my suggestion, Don't miss it :http://persiangirlss.blogspot.com
have you ever had a chat with American or British people? What is their idea about your country? positive or negative?
Today, as I am looking at different weblogs I found a Great article about this matter. It's the story of one of my friends chatting with an American guy who has an absolutely unfair outlook on Iran and Iranian people.
We try to prove him that your words shouldn't be always true and you can't judge everything when you don't know them truly. In this group work we need your suggestion as a member of this group. I eagerly want to know your idea and I'm waiting to read your comments
I really suggest you to read it and DON'T MISS IT:
here is the link remember my suggestion, Don't miss it :http://persiangirlss.blogspot.com

1 Comments:
Linking to blogs and posts you've found interesting is a good idea. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
<< Home