بزرگترین سایت جاوا اسکریپت ایران >

کدهای خفن جاوا اسکریپت

Friday, May 12, 2006

Rest in peace!

I don’t know what to say & where to start; I just know that I lost a part of my heart, my best friend, Nazanin, who was more a sister to me than a friend. Alike her name, she was very tender, lovely, kind & unique. Right now that I’m writing to you, 5 years has passed from that incident in the spring.
Nazanin was the daughter of my father’s friend, a kind man whom I called uncle. He & his wife could not have children & because of this, they loved children very much. Finally after 8 years God gave them a lovely girl. At that time I was only 4 but still remember their shiny faces, their happiness & their smile. It was as if they were on cloud nine. Life began a new, everything changed, Nazanin became their life, breath, entity. In fact she became everything for them.
Day by day she became more & more beautiful, with those large blue eyes & black wavy hair. She was exactly like a doll, sweet & attractive. She had become my entity too, I watched her carefully whenever we were together, and in fact I was like her elder sister. I can not tell how much we were happy together with our families.
But that happy life didn’t last forever, at the age of 12 she got sick. Her illness began with headache, at first it was not that important but each day it became worse. Another sign was falling down while walking, in other hand imbalance. Later on doctors said that there is a tumor in her brain which should be experimented to see whether it’s benign or not. I couldn’t believe that. It was more like a flat joke rather than a bitter truth. How can I live without her? What would happen to her parents?
Fortunately experiments showed a benign tumor & doctors said that they can take it out with a surgery. Thanks God! Everything was ok again. After 3 weeks Nazanin came back home. Again she brought happiness & laughter among us. We were all given a new life.
3 months passed. One day me & Nazanin went to a park near their house, as we were walking, suddenly she fell on the ground. For a moment those gloomy pictures of her illness passed in front of my eyes. I helped her sit on a bench & asked what happened dear? Are you all right? She said it’s ok, don’t worry! Then we came back. On the way back to our home, I was thinking to that incident, there was something in my mind telling me that she is not ok, that she is trying to conceal something. It was as if her large blue eyes wanted to tell me something. My mind could not get rid of these thoughts.
I could see that sometimes she felt dizzy or had headache but never complained, unlike me she was very patient. I told her several times to go to her doctor but she refused. These indifferences had been intolerable &
Made me took her to doctor by force. But now I wish I wouldn’t do that.
On the way to the office Nazanin divulged her secret. Can you guess what it was? Yes, the tumor came back again but this time as malignant. She had referred to doctor during these 3 months & he said that this time it’s incurable. For a moment everything was turning around my head, my heart was beating fast, then she gazed me with a significant look which meant don’t say a word.
I was the only person who knows this. She gave me a letter in which she had talked to her parents & asked them to bring a child from nursery after her death. I wish I could stop moments but it was impossible.
Nazanin finally died on the 5th day of spring at the age of 13. I don’t know how to describe her character, I just know that she was the manifestation of love, kindness, friendship &…. After 2 years of insisting on, finally they accepted my request to bring a girl from nursery. They named her Nazanin & right now she is 10.
Dear Nazanin I missed you a lot. I did my best to make your wish come true, sorry if it took time, you know how painful it was especially for your father. Hope that this makes you happy. You’ll be always in my heart.




2 Comments:

Blogger S. Susan Marandi said...

This is one of the most beautifully written stories I've ever read in my essay writing classes: Full of interesting details, charged with emotion, ...
I could feel your sorrow and pain in my heart.

Keep writing! You are doing a great job!

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what can i say!!!

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

کدهای خفن جاوا اسکریپت

JavaScript Codes >